#### **Types Of Information We Collect**
The following provides examples of the type of information that we collect from you and how we use that information.
#### **Account Registration**
We collect your name and contact information when you create an account. We also collect information relating to the actions that you perform while logged into your account.
We have a legitimate interest in providing account related functionalities to our users. Accounts can be used to comment and post on the website and to save your preferences and follow discussions.
#### **Cookies and first party tracking**
We have a legitimate interest in making our website operate efficiently, such as storing user preference settings and for security measures.
#### **Cookies and Third Party Tracking**
We participate in behavior-based advertising, this means that a third party uses technology (e.g., a cookie) to collect information about your use of our website so that they can provide advertising about products and services tailored to your interests on our website, or on other websites. See our Cookie Preference Center for more information.
Where required by law, we base the use of third party cookies upon consent and limit use where possible.
#### **Demographic Information**
We collect personal information, such as your age or location.
We have a legitimate interest in understanding our users and providing tailored services.
If you apply for a job posting, or become an employee, we collect information necessary to process your application or to retain you as an employee. This may include, among other things, your Social Security Number. Providing this information is required for employment.
We use information about current employees to perform our contract of employment, or the anticipation of a contract of employment with you. In some contexts, we are also required by law to collect information about our employees. We also have a legitimate interest in using your information to have efficient staffing and work force operations.
If you provide us feedback or contact us for support we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content that you send to us, in order to reply.
We have a legitimate interest in receiving, and acting upon, your feedback or issues.
#### **Mailing List**
When you sign up for one of our mailing lists we collect your email address or postal address.
We share information about our products and services with individuals that consent to receive such information. We also have a legitimate interest in sharing information about our products or services.
#### **Order Placement**
We collect your name, billing address, shipping address, e-mail address, phone number, and credit card number when you place an order.
We use your information to perform our contract to provide you with products or services.
We have a legitimate interest in understanding your opinions, and collecting information relevant to our organization.
#### **Sweepstakes or contests**
When you participate in a sweepstakes or contest we collect information about you which includes contact information to notify you if you are selected.
We have a legitimate interest in operating the sweepstakes. In some contexts we are also required by law to collect information about those that enter into our sweepstakes, and we have a legitimate interest in complying with those laws.
#### **Website interactions**
We use technology to monitor how you interact with our website. This may include which links you click on, or information that you type into our online forms. This may also include information about your device or browser.
We have a legitimate interest in understanding how you interact with our website to better improve it, and to understand your preferences and interests in order to select offerings that you might find most useful. We also have a legitimate interest in detecting and preventing fraud.
#### **Web logs**
We collect information, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to a computer when the Internet is used), domain name, click-activity, referring website, and *or a date*time stamp for visitors.
We have a legitimate interest in monitoring our networks and the visitors to our websites. Among other things, it helps us understand which of our services is the most popular.
In addition to the information that we collect from you directly, we may also receive information about you from other sources, including third parties, business partners, our affiliates, or publicly available sources. For example, if you submit a job application, or become an employee, we may conduct a background check.
### **Use And Processing Of Information**
In addition to the purposes and uses described above, we use information in the following ways:
* To identify you when you visit our websites.
* To provide our services.
* To improve our services and product offerings.
* To conduct analytics.
* To respond to inquiries related to support, employment opportunities, or other requests.
* To send marketing and promotional materials including information relating to our products, services, sales, or promotions, or those of our business partners.
* For internal administrative purposes, as well as to manage our relationships.
Although the sections above describe our primary purpose in collecting your information, in many situations we have more than one purpose. For example, if you post or comment on our website, we may collect your information to provide our services to you, but we also collect your information as we have a legitimate interest in maintaining your information after you have posted so that we can save your preferences or allow you to track certain conversations that you are a part of. As a result, our collection and processing of your information can be based in different contexts, such as upon your consent, our need to perform a contract, our obligations under law, and/or our legitimate interest in conducting our business.
### **Sharing Of Information**
In addition to the specific situations discussed elsewhere in this policy, we disclose information in the following situations:
1. Affiliates and Acquisitions. If another company acquires, or plans to acquire, our company, business, or our assets, we will share information with that company, including at the negotiation stage.
2. Other Disclosures with Your Consent. We may ask if you would like us to share your information with other unaffiliated third parties who are not described elsewhere in this policy.
3. Other Disclosures without Your Consent. We may disclose information in response to subpoenas, warrants, or court orders, or in connection with any legal process, or to comply with relevant laws. We may also share your information in order to establish or exercise our rights, to defend against a legal claim, to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible illegal activities, suspected fraud, safety of person or property, or a violation of our policies, or to comply with your request for the shipment of products to or the provision of services by a third party intermediary.
4. Public. Our website provides the opportunity to create posts and provide comments in a public forum. If you decide to submit information on these pages, that information may be publicly available.
6. Service Providers. We may share your information with service providers. Among other things service providers may help us to administer our website, conduct surveys, provide technical support, process payments, and assist in the fulfillment of orders.
### **Your Choices**
You can make the following choices regarding your personal information:
1. Access To Your Personal Information. You may request access to your personal information by contacting us at the address described below. If required by law, upon request, we will grant you reasonable access to the personal information that we have about you. Note that California residents may be entitled to ask us for a notice describing what categories of personal information (if any) we share with third parties or affiliates for direct marketing.
2. Changes To Your Personal Information. We rely on you to update and correct your personal information. Our website allows you to modify or delete your account profile. If our website does not permit you to update or correct certain information, you can contact us at the address described below in order to request that your information be modified. Note that we may keep historical information in our backup files as permitted by law.
3. Deletion Of Your Personal Information. Typically we retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this policy, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. You may, however, request information about how long we keep a specific type of information, or request that we delete your personal information by contacting us at the address described below. If required by law we will grant a request to delete information, but you should note that in many situations we must keep your personal information to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, or for another one of our business purposes.
4. Objection to Certain Processing. You may object to our use or disclosure of your personal information by contacting us at the address described below.
5. Promotional Emails. You may choose to provide us with your email address for the purpose of allowing us to send free newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials to you, as well as targeted offers from third parties. You can stop receiving promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions in e-mails that you receive. If you decide not to receive promotional emails, we may still send you service related communications.
#### **How We Protect Personal Information**
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is fully secure. While we use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information. In the event that we are required by law to inform you of a breach to your personal information we may notify you electronically or in writing, if permitted to do so by law.
Our website permits you to create an account. When you do you will be prompted to create a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and you are responsible for any access to or use of your account by someone else that has obtained your password, whether or not such access or use has been authorized by you. You should notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account.
#### **Other Important Information**
The following additional information relates to our privacy practices:
* Transmission Of Information To Other Countries. As a company operating online, we collect and transmit information from users all over the world. As a result your information may be processed in a foreign country where privacy laws may be less stringent than the laws in your country. Nonetheless, where possible we take steps to treat personal information using the same privacy principles that apply pursuant to the law of the country in which we first received your information. By submitting your personal information to us you agree to the transfer, storage and processing of your information in a country other than your country of residence including, but not necessarily limited to, the United States. If you would like more information concerning our attempts to apply the privacy principles applicable in one jurisdiction to data when it goes to another jurisdiction you can contact us using the contact information below.
* Third Party Applications/Websites. We have no control over the privacy practices of websites or applications that we do not own.
* Accessibility. If you are visually impaired, you may access this notice through your browser’s audio reader.
* Children. We do not knowingly sell the personal information of minors under 16 years of age.